Browse By Category
- Bridal Wear
- Cars & Transportation
- Catering & Drinks
- Celebrant & Toastmaster
- Chair Covers
- Chocolate & Sweets
- Crèche & Kids
- Dancers & Dance Lessons
- Entertainment Music
- Entertainment Other
- Furniture Hire
- Gift List
- Hair & Beauty
- Hen & Stag Dos
- Personal Trainers / Gyms
- Venue Decoration
Dress it yourself
Vintage themed weddings continue to be a very popular choice for many brides-to-be. Styles of yesteryear offer a timeless elegance that modern day weddings find difficult to beat. Nothing is more enchanting than vintage lace, pearls and muted antique colours throughout your flowers, cake, bridesmaid dresses and smallest detail.
Other great ideas include music paper cones, paper roses, paper confetti, bird cages, ivory candelabras draped with pearls, vintage glass wear, doilies, glass candleabras and feathers.
A vintage theme is normally associated with the 1920's - 1940's an era that contains everything from Art Deco and Hollywood glamour to Sinatra, Jazz and Swing.
If you’re thinking about having a vintage themed wedding, there are so many elements you can take from these decades to make your day truly reflect the period. So take a look and if you would like a more bespoke design then give us a call and remember to take a look at our hire selection.
Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Fireworks - top tips and photo ideas
- Why should wedding videographers be cheap?
- Why Should you hire a Magician for your wedding?
- How much does it cost to hire a wedding magician?
- Adding a touch of starlight
- Caddington Sports Club new Wedding Venue
- Venue Draping - Tranforming any venue into the perfect romantic setting for your wedding
- Why choose a Magician for your Wedding